Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 26: Baby Fever

It's official: I have baby fever! I've told Arron several times in the past couple weeks that I'm glad he's gone, because I would be really wanting a baby, and I have to finish college first. However, that doesn't mean that I can't stare and dream whenever I see a baby in public. :)

On a funny note, I was talking to Pops the other day about how I needed to buy a onesie for a cousin's newborn baby, and I said, "God only knows that as soon as I walk into the baby department at the BX, rumors are going to start flying!" He laughed, but we both know it's true. So, this is for anyone who saw me picking out a onesie--I am not pregnant!

Onto other news: I had to be at work at 5 am this morning. Today was supposed to be a family day for our base, so the kids were out of school, but with current events, they canceled the family day and made it a regular work day. That means we had a full day with the kids, which is always interesting. However, work went by so fast that I didn't mind being there so early at all! Of course, I'm drained now, especially after running on the track after work. I really want to go bike riding, but I might just save that for tomorrow since I'm not sure if I can pick myself up off this couch! (Read: SO tired!)

The good news is that I have absolutely NOTHING scheduled for this weekend. I don't think I've had a free weekend since Arron left! I can't wait to sleep in and laze around for two days. Okay, okay, I know that lazing around isn't going to happen. I need to grocery shop and clean up the house, but I can dream, right?

Anyway, that's all for now. :) Ciao ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment