Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 23 : Guilty Listening Pleasure

Anyone who has known me for several years knows that I used to be in love with the Backstreet Boys--namely, Brian. Yes, I know their golden years are far behind us, but I still love to listen to them every once in awhile. I think it's because it takes me back to a more innocent time--my friends and I would spend all recess singing Backstreet Boys songs in elementary school. I went to two of their concerts, one of them which was the first I went to without an adult (at 10! I can't believe I was so young!). They remind me of a truly happy time in my life, when the biggest problem I had was not being able to sit next to my best friend in class.



BSB is now touring with New Kids on the Block, who were a little before my time. However, it KILLS me that I won't be home this summer to catch their stop in Houston. :(

I think everyone has that singer or band they listen to to remind them of younger days. What's your guilty listening pleasure?

4 comments:

  1. I totally still listen to spice girls when I work out. Thomas hates it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as yours, only add on N'Sync and Spice Girls. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. BSB, N*Sync and even NKOTB. They were playing Hangin Tough on AFN yesterday..I was jammin out. :)

    ReplyDelete