Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 9: Deployment Playlist

I have a playlist on my iTunes for those times when I want to wallow in self-pity over this deployment. Ok, not necessarily wallow... but you get my point. When it gets to the point where I miss Arron and I need to know that I'm not alone, I have a playlist. I wanted to share it with you. :)

  1. T-Shirt - Shontelle
  2. 10 Hours - Warren Barfield
  3. Wait for Me- Theory of  Deadman
  4. Come Home Soon - SheDaisy
  5. Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue - Toby Keith
  6. Stay - Miley Cyrus
  7. Home - Michael Buble
  8. Letters from Home - John Michael Montgomery
  9. Welcome Home (You) - Brian Littrell
  10. If You're Reading This - Tim McGraw
  11. Sleeping with the Telephone - Reba McEntire and Faith Hill
  12. Her Diamonds - Rob Thomas*
  13. Home to You - John Michael Montgomery
  14. Camouflage and Christmas Lights - Rodney Carrington
  15. American Soldier - Toby Keith
  16. Is This Love - Thomas Anderson
  17. Ocean Size Love - Leigh Nash
  18. My Last Name - Dierks Bentley
  19. For Freedom - Avalon
  20. Missing Me Some You - Toby Keith
  21. Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
  22. Watching Airplanes - Gary Allan
  23. Fall - Clay Walker*
  24. I'll Wait for You - Joe Nichols*
  25. The Taliban Song - Toby Keith
  26. Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning) - Alan Jackson
  27. 'Til Nothing Comes Between Us - John Michael Montgomery*
  28. Letters from War - Mark Schultz
*I know these songs aren't really military-related, but they remind me of Arron, and therefore, they make me smile.  ♥

What are your favorite songs when your man's gone?

1 comment:

  1. Colours - Donovan

    If My Heart Had Wings - Faith Hill

    Dirty Glass - Dropkick Murphys

    Say Hey (I love you) - Micheal Franti

    Barque in the Harbor - Great Big Sea

    Those are the ones that immediately come to mind for me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete