Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 15 : 2 weeks down

Just a quick post to say that it's been two weeks now since Arron left. Luckily, the past week went by MUCH faster than the first!

Tonight was amazing. I got to talk on Skype with Jenny about all sorts of fun things that we used to talk about when we were together in the states. Right when I hung up with her, Makayla video Skyped me and I got to see my favorite nephew Elijah James!  ♥ It's amazing to me how much I can love that little boy. He was smiling and flirting the whole time, and got especially confused when the computer started talking to him! :)

Anyway, I'll end with a quote of the day:
(A kindergartener was singing happy birthday to some plastic frogs we have.)

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear... guy ..
. Happy birthday to you!" 


Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment