Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 2 : Skype and Yoga

I will not be updating this every day, but just a few things that I wanted to share:

Got to Skype with Arron tonight. :) He made it to his destination and is safe and sound. Even his mustache made it (shudder). It was hard to hear him because he was in his break room at work, which has free internet but tons of people!

I accompanied a dear friend to a yoga class tonight after work. I was super scared, since 1- I haven't done yoga in at least 6 months and 2- I've never done yoga outside of my living room! It wasn't too bad though, but I have a feeling that I'll be hurting tomorrow. I felt the burn!

That's all for tonight. Feeling much better today, despite the rainy weather that is part and parcel to this part of Italia. When it rains, it doesn't stop for at least a week, if not two! It makes driving all the more fun. :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment