Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 14: A Murder in my Kitchen

So much stuff has been going on in the past couple days that I don't know where to start!

If you keep up with my (or Arron's) Facebook, you have seen that there has been drama going on in our lives right now. Long story short, someone thinks they're so awesome that they can start problems in our marriage. News flash: You have no control over our marriage. We are just as strong as ever, and nothing anyone can do will change that. I am not going into more detail because I am not going to give the person the satisfaction of thinking they got into my head. However, if you did it and you are reading this, just know: If you are a dependent, you can lose your command sponsorship by harassing others. If you are active duty, you can lose a stripe (and probably worse). And this will be going up your chain of command.

In other news, Friday night I came home from work and it looked like someone had been murdered in my kitchen. A bottle of wine that I had opened, and corked, exploded, shooting red wine all over my kitchen. It covered everything except the fridge, our liquor rack, and the ceiling. It was all over my cabinets, my walls, my floor... ridiculous. Just take a look for yourself...

Mind you, these are the only two pictures I got. Like I said, it was EVERYWHERE!! I felt like Dexter, studying blood spatters to figure out where it came from. (The culprit is the bottle standing up in the second picture.)

That's about all for now. I've worked 7 days in a row now, so this is my day off before starting another week. Going to relax and clean this house (again). Although, I must say it's nice to only have to clean once a week with Arron gone! (Just kidding... love you babe.)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, the guilty wine bottle looks completely removed from the mess. It's just hangin' with its buddy, Pringles, and has no clue what you're accusing it of. Very entertaining post (other than the problem in the 1st para of course). Hang in there girl. You sound like you're doing just F.I.N.E. Stay strong and keep that comical perspective that makes even a kitchen murder scene fun to read about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well, I wasn't going to leave it on the wine rack and let it spill more! And the Pringles were totally a I'm-hungry-at-the-commissary-today-purchase. ;)

    ReplyDelete