Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 127: Good & Bad News

Well, the bad news first: our softball season is officially over. It was so much fun while it lasted; I made some great friends that I look forward to hanging out with even though the season is over. We ended up finishing 4th out of all of the base teams, and I must say that we had a blast playing together and hanging out.

The good news is that Arron has been doing some amazing things downrange and is getting recognized for them. He got Assistant Dedicated Crew Chief (ADCC) of the month for June, and on top of that he successfully CLEP'd an English class. :) Add those to the coin he received a couple months back and he's doing pretty darn good for himself downrange. He says he's been learning more on guitar as well, which I'm sure he'll show me plenty of when he gets back home.

I finally looked up how many days we have left (approximately), and I can't give exact numbers, but it is under 100. Which means that we are definitely more than halfway through! I just hope that the days fly by... I'm lonely, and ready for him to come home.  ♥ Love you, babe.

1 comment: