Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 115: My Car

Today I wanted to devote my blog entry to my car, one of the loves of my life. I received her on my 16th birthday as a surprise from my parents, and began paying for her at 17 when I quit softball. She has been quite the trooper for the past (almost) 6 years.

We've been through accidents...
 June 10, 2008 - Houston, Texas (The day Arron left for basic training)
 March 30, 2010 - Pordenone, Italy

... and homecomings from Korea...
August 26, 2009

... Moving overseas...
(notice the Italian license plate)

... to now, when she is paid off, free and clear. :)

I would not trade my car for anything else, except maybe a newer version of herself. ;) This car has been with me longer than my own husband has (although only by a few months). I am proud to say that I have worked long hours and cried many tears over paying the car note every month--$328.76, to be exact--and that she is now all mine. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Not having a car note is the best! It definitely makes me think long and hard every time I start to think I want a new car.

    ReplyDelete