Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 131: Pampering

I decided yesterday that I was overdue for some major pampering. I went to get a pedicure after work but they didn't have time, so I made an appointment for tomorrow. On top of that, I made an appointment for today to get my hair done, and an eyebrow wax tomorrow as well.

While waiting for my oil change, I went into the BX to pass the time. I've been looking at this dress for two months (or maybe more) now, but it was $55 and I couldn't bring myself to buy it. Well, yesterday I found it on sale for 50% off! I snatched it up, ha.

I got my oil changed for a whopping $4 yesterday (thanks to Deployed Spouses Car Care). I came home afterward and took 45 minutes and rotated my own tires (long story, but so rewarding to know that I did it alone!).

After my awesome 6-2 Friday shift today, I got my hair cut. Originally, they told me they didn't have time to wash and style it, but then the next appointment didn't show so they did it all for me. :) It's adorable and I love it.

A friend from softball (and fellow Houstonian) is having a birthday BBQ tonight, so I'm debuting my new hair and new dress. I wish I had been able to get my pedi today, but oh well. I'm super excited to have some fun and start the weekend off right, especially after the crazy week I've had so far (more to come in another post). Ciao ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment