Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 62: Bragging Rights

Excuse me while I brag a bit on behalf of my husband. :)

Arron was recently chosen out of his squadron for a lunch meeting with Command Sgt Major Hill, the highest enlisted member under General Petraeus in Afghanistan. Arron was the only one picked out of his squadron, and only 15 people were picked from Bagram Air Base overall.

This also makes the second coin he's gotten in less than a year--he was coined when he was in Sweden by a two-star general, and now he was coined by a Command Sgt Major. Getting coined is a big deal in the AF, especially when it's someone high-ranking. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to boast for him a bit. So proud of everything he's done. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Congrats......that is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what any of this means but I know it's AWESOME! Congrats to you both! <3

    ReplyDelete