Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 124: Concert!

It just occurred to me earlier that I never wrote about the concert I'm going to next month! Arron bought me two tickets to see Brad Paisley in London on August 17th. The best part about it is that my best friend Breanna and I are going to be sitting in the center section, fifth row! I am so stinking stoked about this, it's ridiculous. No lie, my heart starts beating faster just thinking about it, and I get butterflies in my stomach. :)

We're flying up there the 16th, seeing some sights and staying the night somewhere that's yet to be determined. The concert is part of Brad's H2O series, so it's actually an all-day waterpark adventure with several opening bands. We're still waiting to hear who the big openers are going to be though--Blake Shelton is opening for him in the states, and my fingers are crossed!! That night we'll probably bar hop our way around London and we'll leave the next morning to come back to Italy. It'll be a short stay, but I am sooooooo excited! I even broke down and made a Twitter account to see if I can get a shout out at the show from Brad himself... I know, I'm hopelessly in lust/love.

That's all for now. It's Friday night and I've spent my night so far on a midterm, cleaning the house, talking for a bit to Arron (whose internet kept going out), and now watching a Wal*Mart soundcheck with Brad Paisley. :) Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment