Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 76: The Beginning of my Vacation!

Yesterday evening marked the beginning of my nine day riposo (break) from work. I am soo stoked! Not that I don't love my job (I really do), I needed a break, especially with summer coming so soon.

I spent today lounging around the house mostly. Fell, one of Arron's friends from his band, came over to check out Arron's guitar and make sure everything was okay with it. He said it's good to go and even got a bit jealous. :)

The next week will be full of random errands that I can never seem to find time to do while I'm working during the week, with plenty of gym, tanning, and deep-cleaning this house. (I'll bet you $20 you thought I was going to say gym, tanning, laundry!) I need to steam-clean the carpet again, as I'm a spaz and can't seem to stop spilling things, ha.

Monday I'm planning on spending the day at Tramonti, which is an area north of here in the mountains that has a beautiful river and waterfall. I'm taking a picnic and planning on catching some rays. Sooo looking forward to it!

Anyway, I'm excited to live the housewife life, even if it's just for one week. :) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment