Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 66: Here Come Better Days

(Title courtesy of the Robbie Seay Band's song "Better Days")

Today was a much better day to the crazy week I've had. Got to Skype with Arron for 30 minutes this morning, and then Breanna and I ate soup & salad at the club today. Soup & salad always makes my day better!

Work was not too bad, although my kinders had me pulling my hair out today! I swear, I think their teachers feed them straight sugar before they release them to us, ha. But it went by fast and then I was off to our first softball game!

We won 19-13 after a crazy couple innings. But our bats got going at the end and we came out on top! I went 4 for 4 batting, with two nice hits and two not-so-great ones. We have another game tomorrow night too. :) So excited!

In other news, I have now lost 7 lbs since Arron left. Hopefully they keep coming off while he's gone, especially with my new diet and me working out. My goal is to be 20 lbs lighter when he comes home. I think I can do it!

This weekend is going to be so much fun. Breanna and I are going to Firenze (Florence) for the day Saturday, and I can't wait. I've heard so many good things about it, and with it being the birthplace of the Renaissance (and the location of Michelangelo's David) I'm sure there will be tons of history and fun things to see!

That's all for now. Hopefully this week keeps looking up! Ciao!

P.S. I totally got an A in my Italian class as well! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 7 pounds is amazing! Especially being in Italy! Congrats :)
    Glad things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss and your grade! Enjoy Florence! :)

    ReplyDelete