Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 55: Birthday Parties and Softball

55 days today! Which means I'm almost a third of the way done. Woohoo!

Thursday night (Cinco de Mayo) was a friend from work's birthday, and we celebrated by going to karaoke. Lots of fun was had by all! And I might have even sung a few group songs... ;)
 This is Bill. He runs karaoke on Thursday nights, and we're BFF's when we're drunk. :)

Breanna, one of the few people here who is keeping me sane. :)

Today we were supposed to have an all-day softball tournament. It ended up being a really drawn-out deal with 8 teams and double elimination on one field. We lasted two games and were out. I don't really want to talk about it. But I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow...

Anyway, that's all for tonight. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment