Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 202.

Well, even though I set an alarm on my phone to go off on day 200, I still wasn't able to make it to sit down and blog. Oh well!

Some good news... Arron will be home pretty darn soon. I almost can't believe it... feels like years have passed! For obvious reasons, I won't be posting specifics, but be sure that I will stop by and update you with homecoming photos. :) I have my dress and my boots, and am waiting on my tights to come in. Eeeeek! It's finally all coming together.

I officially applied for a May 2012 graduation this week. I'm so excited! There is so much to do between now and then, but the good news is that Arron and I are looking at a Greece cruise next May/June to celebrate. :D

I promised a picture of my new hair, and I won't disappoint.
This is me and my softball partner / fellow Texan Danny Poss. :)

I think that's about all for now. I've been working mornings all week and work and I'm exhausted! Ciao ciao!

1 comment: