Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 196: Time Well Wasted

Today, on my agenda was to hit up the post office, Commissary, and BX, and then get gas along with get my car washed and vacuumed. I was supposed to come home and work on homework afterward.

... None of that happened according to plan, except the post office.

I went to make an appointment to get my hair done (my roots were horrible!) and the lady said she could fit me in right then. 3 hours later I had full highlights and my hair looked so much better. I went home, forgetting about the gas, car wash and vacuum, and just couldn't make myself sit down and concentrate on homework. I guess those things can happen tomorrow!

But I guess my theme of the day is time well wasted...

Those leaves were a foot deep in the yard, and "wash me" was written all over the car. Watching movies all day with you wasn't on my list of things to do, but we laid on that couch--girl, we never left the house. It was time well wasted, and there's no way I'd trade a few more things that I could have crossed off my list for a day that I'll never forget. No I didn't get a thing done, but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were making. And I count it all as time well wasted... --Brad Paisley

I took the day to pamper myself and it made me feel really good. I bought the new Sally Hansen Nail Effects to try out, as I had heard really good things about it. They turned out adorable, and I love that they can't smudge. It took longer than I expected to get them done, but it was worth it.

Hot pink glitter for the win. :)

Thursday night some friends and I hit up karaoke, as we usually do on Thursday nights. This time was my turn to be DD, and it was definitely interesting. Shannoa had just gotten back into town from spending a few months in the states, and I count her and Gino to be my two closest friends here.

Shannoa and me.

G-nooooooo.

The Three Musketeers.

Tonight I'm going out with Shannoa to a house party of a mutual friend's. It should be interesting. I'll get pictures of my new hair then. Ciao ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment