Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 92: Poundage

I woke up this morning and had a great sight when I stepped onto the scale--I am officially 13 pounds less than I was two months ago! Woohoo! Needless to say, it was a great start to my day, even if it was a Monday. :)

Not much else has been going on here. I finished two classes last week and started a new one this week. I'm excited that I'm one more semester down until I'm finished--that means I only have four more semesters to go, including the one I'm starting now! Can you say yesssssss? Because I can! :)

The rain has continued nonstop, until today. I'd love to play softball tomorrow night, but the squadron is still TDY which almost guarantees us a loss if we do play. Bummer! Oh well. :)

Work has been crazy, since we start summer this week! The kids' last day of school is Thursday, and it's a half day, so we'll be working that afternoon. Friday is a family day for the base, so we'll all have it off, and then Monday kick-starts the summer! I'm super excited for it to come--pool days, along with field trips and just being busy!

That's about all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment