Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 100!!

Woohoo, I made it to day 100! We're (most likely) over halfway there. :)

It's also officially summertime at the youth program as well. Yesterday wasn't bad at all, but today kicked my butt! We had a field trip with the kids to Area D, which is just an open area where birthday parties and big get-togethers are held. There's a big soccer field along with a playground and pavilion. We had a BBQ for the kids as a kick-off for summer break, and man was it hot! I was sweating through my clothes. It's definitely going to be a long, but kick-ass summer. I only got to work and enjoy the last three weeks of summer last year, so this is not completely new to me. I thought I was ready, but I wasn't! :)

That's all for now. Heading out to a going-away dinner for a friend. Ciao ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment