Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 169: Twenty Pounds!

This morning, I stepped on the scale and realized that I finally hit my goal of 20 pounds lost. It is a great feeling! I want to continue to eat healthy and lose weight. I feel so much better about myself than I did six months ago, and I love it. :)

In other news, school for the kiddos starts this week. It will definitely be interesting with our new kinders coming from the CDC, but I think a lot of our stress from summer will be gone. Thank God!

Thursday night, my friend Tessa and I hit up karaoke, along with a bunch of random friends of both of ours.
Group shot.
 We started sweating before we even started drinking or dancing!
 Intoxicated Cupid Shuffle.

Friday was a family day, so of course I had to work. But I only had to work 6-9 am, and in the infant room at the CDC. It could have been hellacious, but it ended up being pretty chill. :)

Yesterday Tessa and I went shopping. I spent entirely wayy too much money, but it was fun anyway. I spent most of my money at H&M, and ended up with a new dress, two tanks, and a travel purse. Lots of laughs accompanied the money-spenders.

I don't have much else to say today. Hope everyone has a great week. Ciao ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment