Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 165: School update / End of summer

I started a new round of classes this week. The good news is, about the time I'm taking finals for them, Arron should be coming home! The bad news is, I completely overloaded myself since I'm aiming to graduate next summer. I'm taking three classes, all upper-level, and they're giving me a headache every time I sit down to do homework. That's probably because I can't sit and read a computer screen for that long. Blah!

Tomorrow is the last official day of summer for the kiddos at AYP. :) And it's not even a real day of summer for me anyway, because I'm going on the last field trip of the summer--AquaSplash! By far, my favorite field trip. One last chance to get my tan nice and golden before summer ends and school starts up on Monday. Friday is a base-wide family day, which means we're open by reservation only (for those parents who have a letter from their higher-ups saying they have to work). I volunteered to work the morning shift, but I won't know until tomorrow if I actually have to work or not.

Monday morning we'll get our fresh batch of new kinders from the CDC. I'll definitely take any prayers of patience that anyone wants to offer up...

Anyway, that's about all for now. Just chuggin' along with schoolwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment