Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quick General Life Update

I don't know how long it's been since I've written a general update on life, so here goes. Arron left almost a week ago for a TDY and will be back somewhat soon. It's been nice to have the house to myself, but I've already gotten used to him being home so I keep expecting him to come down the stairs or through the front door. I have yet to do my first TDY cleaning, which all of us wives know that the house stays much cleaner while they're gone.

Classes have started back up and it now looks like I will be graduating in August after the summer session. I'm in three classes now, plus another two for the second spring semester and two over the summer. I'm excited to get finished and get on with my life!

Work has been good, just mostly the same stuff, but adding new programs in to play. The kids are excited and love it. I'm excited because we're getting new furniture and that means out with the old, nasty-looking stuff. :)

Valentine's Day is coming up... and I have just about no idea what I'm getting Arron. So sweetheart, if you're reading this, do a better job at hinting at what you want! Or else I get to pick, mwahaha!

I think that's all for now... allora. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment